APH Light-Touch Perkins Brailler
A classic updated! APH is proud to introduce the new APH Light-Touch Perkins Brailler®.
This new manual brailler keeps all of the great features of the classic Perkins Brailler, but adds several enhanced features:
- 1/3 less pressure required to depress keys
- New ergonomic extended key design to increase usability and comfort
- Exclusive Sapphire Blue color
- Light gray keys provide contrast against blue frame
The APH Light-Touch Perkins Brailler preserves the qualities you love about the classic Perkins Brailler:
- Ability to braille wide paper
- New ergonomic, light-touch keys
- Tough aluminum frame
- Keys are made of high-impact plastic
- Measures approx. 13.7 W x 9.2 D x 5.7 H
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Emboss paper up to 11 1/2 wide x 14 inches long
- Emboss 25 lines of up to 42 cells when using 11 1/2 x 11 inch paper
- Durable baked enamel finish
Note: Young children should be supervised during exploration and pre-braille activities.
This manual brailler IS available with Quota funds.
- Age Range:
- 3 and Up
- Wooden dot eraser
- Protective dust cover with cutout for the brailler handle
- Large print/braille instructions