Art and Science of Teaching Orientation and Mobility to Persons with Visual Impairments Second Edition
The second edition of The Art and Science of Teaching Orientation and Mobility details orientation and mobility techniques and explains how to provide effective instruction in one complete manual for the beginning O&M instructor that is a reference for the experienced practitioner as well.
- Provides step-by-step presentation of each O&M technique and describes in detail how to individualize and teach each one.
- Outlines the scope and sequence of a complete O&M curriculum.
- Offers a guiding philosophy as well as principles and strategies for effective teaching.
- Includes a new chapter on assessment with essential assessment checklists for children and adults.
- Provides more extensive content on today's O&M instructional issues, such as street crossings and the current, more challenging traffic environment.
- Sales Restriction:
Not available with Quota funds.
- William Henry Jacobson
- Original Publisher:
- AFB Press
Important: Because AFB Press Books are printed on demand, all sales are final.