CVI Complexity Sequences, eBook and Interactive Cards
This EPUB version of CVI Complexity Sequences was specifically developed for use with tablet devices!
CVI Complexity Sequences eBook and Interactive Cards has the same information and content as the CVI Complexity Sequences Kit (1-08156-00). The eBook edition also includes an interactive feature: successfully touching the target image results in an audio response that acknowledges the action. The CVI Complexity Sequences Kit includes cards that present sequences of images designed to help students identify a target image in the presence of increasing amounts of background information. These cards may be used individually or as a sequence and should be presented against a black or plain, light-absorbing background.
Note: Users are allowed to load the CVI Complexity Sequences ePub onto two devices simultaneously for the purpose of using the complexity images on one device while referring to the electronic guidebook on the other device.
Digital Edition Includes:
- Guidebook, electronic format
- Same ten sets of eight images as the print kit, in an electronic format
NOTES ABOUT EPUB FILES:
To purchase this EPUB digital publication, please contact the APH Customer Service Department. This publication cannot be ordered directly using the APH Shopping Site. Once ordered, you will receive an email containing a link to download the publication.
- If you click on this link from an iOS or Android device, the title will open in iBooks for iOS or Play Books for Android.
- On the Mac, iBooks will open the title.
- On Windows and Linux, you will need to download and install an EPUB reader before you can read this title, such as the Readium extension for the Chrome Browser.
- Adobe Digital Editions is a reasonable choice for reading most EPUB files in Windows, but it does not support the interactive features built into this particular title, although the text reads correctly.