Charge Syndrome Revisited (2007) CD-ROM - ON SALE
The frequency of behavior problems in children with sensory impairment is greater than in other groups of children. Children with CHARGE Syndrome often have a multitude of physical, sensory, endocrinological, and developmental problems. Therefore, it is likely that a range of behavior problems may develop.
This CD-ROM presents a 5 year follow-up of 6 children with CHARGE Syndrome. Topics discussed include:
- Analysis and Intervention of Challenging Behaviors
- Methods to Enhance Communication
- Use of Cochlear Implant(s)
- How to Design an IEP
Note: This CD-ROM has a new title and catalog number. The former title was Living with CHARGE. The content and price have not changed.
On Sale! Original price $40.00 Sale ends December 31, 2017.
- by Dr. Jan van Dijk, Dr. Cathy Nelson, and Arno de Kort, MD
• Windows® 95, 98, 2000, ME, or Windows NT 4 or later
• CD-ROM drive
• 640 x 480, 256-color display (higher resolution and color depth recommended)
• Sound Blaster®-compatible sound card