Learn Keys: Verbal Keyboard Feedback
This PC keyboard exploration and announcement program gives you human speech feedback.
Works with several versions of Windows® and with a variety of keyboard types. Uses your computer's sound card and speakers. Can speak any key and display the key name on screen.
- Program with online Help and documentation on CD-ROM
- Quick Start Guide in braille and large print
Note: Learn Keys™ is NOT a screen reader – it speaks keystrokes.
Download a free demo of Learn Keys from this page: http://tech.aph.org/lk_info.htm. Click the Download link at the top of the page. See below to learn how to turn this demo into a full copy of Learn Keys.
Learn Keys: Digital Download: D-03410-ED -- $14.95
Requirements to Run
• PC running Windows® 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista®, or later
• 22 MB of available hard disk space
• Sound card with speakers
• CD-ROM drive
Two Ways to Order APH Software Products
- Order the CD-ROM via website, toll-free phone, or mail.
- Purchase the program through Digital Download. Download the demonstration version of the program from our website (http://tech.aph.org/). Then call our toll free number, (1-800-223-1839), and give us your credit card number. Within 24 hours, we will give you a code key that transforms your demo copy of the software into a full copy.
NOTE: Once CD-ROMs have been opened, they may only be returned if they are defective.