Animated characters help make mathematics fun with these self-voicing electronic flash cards.
Math Flash™ software helps elementary students sharpen math skills with talking electronic flash cards. This self-voicing program uses the computer's sound card to communicate instructions, drills, practice sessions, and games.
Students can select their favorite fun Math Mentor character. Teachers can modify the number of problems, degree of difficulty, and insert custom problems.
Video: Watch a student-made video demonstrating the various features and functions of Math Flash.
Download a free demo of Math Flash from this page: http://tech.aph.org/mf_info.htm Click the Download link at the top of the page. See below to learn how to turn this demo into a full copy of Math Flash.
Math Flash: Digital Download: D-19910-ED -- $24.00
- Age Range:
- 6 and Up
Requirements to Run
• PC running Windows® 98 or later
• Sound card with speakers
• CD-ROM drive to install program
• From 15 to 25 MB of hard disk space
• Internet Explorer® 4.01 or later
Two Ways to Order APH Software Products
- Order the CD-ROM via website, toll-free phone, or mail.
- Purchase the software through Digital Download. Download the demonstration version of the software from our website (http://tech.aph.org/). Then call our toll free number, (1-800-223-1839), and give us your credit card number. Within 24 hours, we will give you a code key that transforms your demo copy of the software into a full copy.
NOTE: Once CD-ROMs have been opened, they may only be returned if they are defective.