Money Talks: Bank Account Management Software
Money Talks™ is a completely accessible bank account management software package developed by APH. This software package offers the user a simple and effective means of recording and maintaining accurate information for a variety of accounts. The user can import and use electronic banking information to reconcile accounts, remember the last workspace used in the program, emboss or print the check register in a variety of formats, and print many types of bank checks. Can be used with a screen reader or with its own self-voicing feature.
Download a free demo of Money Talks from this page: http://tech.aph.org/mt_info.htm Click the Download link at the top of the page. See below to learn how to turn this demo into a full copy of Money Talks.
Money Talks: Digital Download: D-03560-ED -- $39.00
Requirements to Run
- PC running Windows® 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista®, or later
- 15MB disk space
- Internet Explorer® 5.5 or later
- Sound card and speakers
- CD-ROM drive
- Requires an additional 700MB of hard disk space for high-quality Enhanced Voicing
Two Ways to Order APH Software Products
- Order the CD-ROM via website, toll-free phone, or mail.
- Purchase the software through Digital Download. Download the demonstration version of the software from our website (http://tech.aph.org/). Then call our toll free number, (1-800-223-1839), and give us your credit card number. Within 24 hours, we will give you a code key that transforms your demo copy of the software into a full copy.
NOTE: Once CD-ROMs have been opened, they may only be returned if they are defective.