Practice2Master Fractions is designed to help students become proficient in fraction calculations. It supplements teachers' instructions by providing students with an unlimited number of problems to practice.
This app is fully accessible for all users, especially for students who are blind and visually impaired. It works with devices running iOS 9 or later, and is compatible with VoiceOver.
Practice2Master Fractions allows students to:
- Perform free practice in fraction addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Get assistance from the app whenever needed.
- Take drills on fraction calculations and save drill reports for future reference.
- Use machine-generated problems, preloaded problems, and teacher-created problems for practice and drills.
- Customize settings to make machine-generated problems suitable for students' level of study.
- Supports math learning objectives
- Highly customizable machine-generated calculation problems
- Allows teachers to create and store lists of calculation problems
- Allows students to save problems into a favorite list for future practice
- Exchange problem lists and drill reports between students and teachers
- High-contrast colors
- Large print numbers on iPads
- Fully compatible with VoiceOver
Watch a short demonstration video athttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xxQr9YLECM
Practice2Master Fractions is FREE and available on the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/practice2master-fractions/id1257764758?mt=8
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. Apple, VoiceOver, iPad, iPad mini, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Age Range:
- 9 and Up