Studio Recorder Software
Originally created by APH to serve as an internal tool for creating direct-to-digital audio recordings, Studio Recorder™ PC software contains many features that make recording, editing, and proofreading audio books easy. It is a powerful digital recording and editing software package geared specifically for making recordings of the spoken word and includes features not found in similar programs primarily designed for music production.
Download a free demo of Studio Recorder from this page: http://tech.aph.org/sr_info.htm Click the Download link at the top of the page. See below to learn how to turn this demo into a full copy of Studio Recorder.
Studio Recorder: Digital Download: D-03600-ED -- $200.00
• Accessible to blind and visually impaired users
• Speed up playback with no pitch distortion
• Index tone generation and removal
• Three levels of phrase detection
• Instant open on large files
• Instant cut, copy, paste, delete
• Intercom functionality
• Simple user interface
• Multiple user marks and notes
• External controller support
Other features aid production of CDs and analog cassette tapes from digital masters.
Requirements to Run
• PC running Windows® 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista®, or later
• Sound card and speakers
• 5MB hard disk space for program installation
• Twice as much free hard disk space as the total size of the files that are to be edited at one time
Two Ways to Order APH Software Products
- Order the CD-ROM via website, toll-free phone, or mail.
- Purchase the software through Digital Download. Download the demonstration version of the software from our website (http://tech.aph.org/). Then call our toll free number, (1-800-223-1839), and give us your credit card number. Within 24 hours, we will give you a code key that transforms your demo copy of the software into a full copy.
NOTE: Once CD-ROMs have been opened, they may only be returned if they are defective.