Talking Typer for Windows
Help students make typing progress with this fun-to-use self-voicing software.
Talking Typer™ is a computer keyboarding and typing training software that speaks and displays lessons on screen. It includes drills, practice, and typing games and is adjustable to the student's level of skill and sight impairment.
Options for Ordering: Both options noted below contain the latest version of the Talking Typer program. The only difference is the higher or lower quality of the synthetic speech.
- Talking Typer with Enhanced Voicing uses computer voices that sound much closer to human speech. This version of Talking Typer provides a higher measure of intelligibility and less fatigue for audio users.
- Talking Typer without Enhanced Voicing is lower cost and is available by digital download only.
Download a free demo of Talking Typer for Windows (without Enhanced Voicing) from this page: http://tech.aph.org/tt_info.htm. Click the Download link at the top of the page. See below to learn how to turn this demo into a full copy of Talking Typer.
Talking Typer for Windows without Enhanced Voicing: Digital Download: D-03430-ED -- $79.00
New! Licenses now available for multiple machines at a reduced price. Click the Talking Typer Digital Download Licenses link below in the yellow box.
- Age Range:
- 6 and Up
• PC running Windows® 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista®, or later
• 20MB disk space for software and an additional 700MB for high-quality speech
• Internet Explorer® 4.01 or later
• Sound card and speakers
• CD-ROM drive
Two Ways to Order APH Software Products
- Order the CD-ROM via website, toll-free phone, or mail.
- Purchase the software through Digital Download. Download the demonstration version of the software from our website (http://tech.aph.org/). Then call our toll free number, (1-800-223-1839), and give us your credit card number. Within 24 hours, we will give you a code key that transforms your demo copy of the software into a full copy.
NOTE: Once CD-ROMs have been opened, they may only be returned if they are defective.