Test Ready Plus Reading, Book 7, Student Book Quick-Study Program
Test Ready: Plus Reading
This test prep series offers practice for today's standards-based assessments for grade levels 3 through 12.
Test Ready®: Plus Reading provides preparation and review, in as little as two weeks before testing day. It also provides a program of instruction and remediation.
Students practice reading skills in the following areas:
- Recalling information
- Constructing meaning
- Evaluating literary forms
- Interpreting fact & opinion
- Evaluating & extending meaning
Test Ready: Plus Reading is a review program that provides practice in test-taking skills in reading comprehension and open-ended writing tasks.
In just 14 days, students can be test ready with:
- Timed pretest to diagnose skills gaps
- Standards-based skill-specific lessons
- Timed mixed-practice post-test, mirroring pretest to show growth
- prepared for students by Deborah Adcock ; contributing author, Christopher Forest ; illustrated by Leslie Alfred McGrath
- Original Publisher:
- Curriculum Associates
- Grade Level:
The APH Teacher Guides and Student Books are available in several accessible formats, so that the entire class can work on reading together in a multi-media approach. The large print and braille editions include a CD with an .html file and a Digital Talking Book (DTB) file with built-in player. Each Teacher Guide includes a teacher edition CD-ROM, while each Student Book includes a student edition CD-ROM.