Toodle Tiles: Emmy's Town Software
This fun, educational computer game is based on the matching game of Mahjong. The object is to clear away matching tiles and pave the way for the new mayor of Emuville.
Toodle Tiles™ features bright, high-contrast colors and simple designs in five different tile sets:
- Characters from Emuville (introduced in APH's ENVISION program)
- Chinese set portraying sea creatures
- Veggie set
- Universe set
- Bug set (for older students)
Students with low vision, blindness, and typical vision can play this game. Toodle Tiles provides practice in visual scanning, visual memory, and listening skills. A plastic form is also included to explain the multi-dimensional aspects of the game. The students with blindness can hear audio cues, as well as audio feedback, each time he or she chooses a tile.
Download a free demo of Toodle Tiles from this page:http://tech.aph.org/tdl_info.htm. Click the Download link at the top of the page. See below to learn how to turn this demo into a full copy of Toodle Tiles.
Toodle Tiles: Digital Download: D-00300-ED -- $39.00
CD-ROM on Sale! Original price: $49.00. Sale ends September 30, 2017.
- Age Range:
- 5 and Up
Requirements to Run
- PC running Windows® 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista®, or later
- 15MB of hard disk space
- 64MB of RAM
- 300 MHz Processor
- Internet Explorer® 5.01 or later
- Sound card and speakers
- CD-ROM drive
Two Ways to Order APH Software Products
- Order the CD-ROM via website, toll-free phone, or mail.
- Purchase the software through Digital Download. Download the demonstration version of the software from our website (http://tech.aph.org/). Then call our toll free number, (1-800-223-1839), and give us your credit card number. Within 24 hours, we will give you a code key that transforms your demo copy of the software into a full copy.
NOTE: Once CD-ROMs have been opened, they may only be returned if they are defective.