Braillable Labels and Sheets
These clear, blank self-adhesive labels can be brailled and used to label items around the home, school, and office, such as: household appliances; canned goods; greeting cards; books; CDs; folders.
The pre-cut, peel-off, Large and Small labels accommodate braille lines that are 15-cells wide, with four lines fitting on the large label and two on the small label. Full-Size and Pin-Fed Label Sheets offer more room for brailling and can be cut to the desired size. A printed SimBraille® sheet is included with each package to assist in determining size and placement.
- Assorted Label Pack: 5 large, 5 small, 10 full-size, and 30 pin-fed sheets
- Small Label Pack: 3.87 x 0.95 inches, 10 sheets, 18 labels per sheet
- Large Label Pack: 3.87 x 1.75 inches, 10 sheets, 10 labels per sheet
- Pin-Fed Label Sheets: 8.5 x 11 inches, 30 continuous sheets
- Pin-Fed Label Pack: 7 x 2.4 inches
- Full-Size Label Sheets: 8.5 x 11 inches, 15 sheets
Recommended Uses for Pin-Fed and Full-Size Sheets:
The 8.5 x 11 Pin-Fed Clear Adhesive Sheets (1-08875-00) are ideal for brailling lengthy text (e.g., a full page of braille) via a braillewriter, slate & stylus, or braille embosser. If desired, the tractor-fed perforated edges can be removed before insertion into a braillewriter.
The Full-Size Clear Adhesive Sheets (1-08874-00), if trimmed to smaller desired sizes or shapes, produce more durable/crisper braille via slate & stylus or braillewriter. Note: Due to the thicker liner on the back of these sheets (versus on the pin-fed version), the ability to roll the full sheet into a braillewriter might be challenging or impossible and will vary from braillewriter to braillewriter and the amount of label area brailled.