Prevocational Skills Development Materials Kit
Designed for multiply disabled students, this kit and other materials suggested in the guidebook helps develop manipulative skills, such as matching, sorting, counting, assembling, and packaging.
Contains five sets of materials (also available separately):
• Paper-Folding Jig: For tri-folding 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper
• Round and Square Containers with Screw Tops: 10 plastic bottles and two seated boards
• Sorting and Assembly Tray: with adjustable dividers for sorting two to 12 different items
• Bolt, Nut, and Washer Board: with eight bolt, nut, and washer sets of graduating size
• Bolt Practice Boards: four boards mounted with bolts and nuts of various sizes
• Prevocational Skills Development: print guidebook
- Age Range:
- 10 and Up
Using the Sorting and Assembly Tray as a Calendar Box System
The Prevocational Skills Development Materials are designed to help students with multiple disabilities develop manipulative skills such as matching, sorting, counting, assembling, and packaging.
The Sorting and Assembly Tray is a component of the complete Prevocational Skills Development Materials Kit, or it can be purchased separately.