PermaBraille sheets provide a durable alternative to standard braille paper for a variety of personal, classroom, and work-related tasks. Available in several sizes (see below), sold in packs of 50.
Advantages of Permabraille Sheets
- Use with either a braillewriter or slate and stylus
- Braille dots are durable and easy to read
- Waterproof and resistant to tearing
- Receptive to permanent markers (e.g., Sharpie®) for adding print labels/notes
- Layering of two sheets, one on top of the other, while brailling with a slate and stylus (not a braillewriter) results in equally readable copies
- Tactile graphic displays can be created by using spur wheels (such as APH's Tactile Line-Drawing Tools) or point symbol tongs from APH's Tactile Graphics Kit
1-08882-00, 1-08883-00 and 1-08886-00 are on sale! Sale ends June 30, 2018.
- Address and phone number lists
- Recipe cards
- Important personal records
- Flashcards for the classroom
- Re-usable classroom worksheets
- Braille bulletin board displays
- Tactile displays
- and much more—you decide!