Talking Typer for Windows: Digital Download, Licenses
Talking Typer™ is a computer keyboarding and typing training software that speaks and displays lessons on screen. It includes drills, practice, and typing games and is adjustable to the student's level of skill and sight impairment.
Licenses for Multiple Users, Talking Typer: APH offers licenses for multiple users of this software.
To purchase multiple licenses:
- Place your order using a credit card, purchase order, or Federal Quota order. Please specify the exact number of licenses needed. Please specify a registration name that APH will use to assign a key code to your licenses.
- Download the demonstration version of the software from our website: click the Download link at Talking Typer Demo
- Once your order has been processed, we will give you a key code. Use both the registration name that you specified and the key code to transform the demo copy into a full copy of the software.
- Your receipt from the transaction is your license to place the software on the appropriate number of computers, up to the maximum number of machines that you specified.
- 25-49 Licenses: $69.00 per machine
- 50-74 Licenses: $63.00 per machine
- 75-99 Licenses: $55.00 per machine
- 100 or More Licenses: $47.00 per machine
Note: The price for an individual copy of Talking Typer is $79.00.
- Age Range:
- 6 and Up
• PC running Windows Vista®, or later
• 20MB disk space
• Internet Explorer® 7 or later
• Sound card and speakers
Multiple-Machine Software License Agreement
For additional licensing terms, please see the Talking Typer manual on this web page http://tech.aph.org/tt_info.htm
By purchasing a multiple-machine license agreement for this Software product, you agree to abide by the licensing terms. You agree to place this Software on no more than the agreed upon number of machines as indicated by your purchase.
Following acceptance of this Agreement, APH grants you the nonexclusive right to install and use the Software in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Use on a PC:
You may install the Software on the hard disk or other storage device for no more than the maximum number of computers indicated by your license purchase. If you are an entity rather than an individual, you may authorize employees, students or others served by your organization to use the Software.
Use on a Network:
You may store, install and access this version of the Software through an internal or external network, if you obtain and pay for a license for the number of users that will access the Software through the network at the same time. In a lab setting, you must purchase a license for the number of computers on which the Software is installed.