Textured Sorting Circles and Shapes
Textured Sorting Circles and Shapes is an assortment of magnetic shapes and sorting circles.
The assorted shapes (circles, squares, triangles, and stars) are provided in a variety of textures (smooth, rough, and bumpy), sizes (large, medium, and small), and colors (red, yellow, and blue). The accompanying sorting circles are also provided in a variety of colors and textures, and can be used to create Venn diagrams.
All textured shapes and sorting circles have a magnetic backing and are ready for use on a metal surface (e.g., APH’s All-In-One Board, SOLD SEPARATELY). They can also be used with a hook/loop material board - Hook material dots are provided and can be applied to the magnetic side of the shapes and sorting circles.
This kit is intended to facilitate a variety of matching, counting, patterning, sorting, and graphing activities such as:
- Identify pieces by shape, texture, size, or color
- Match/sort pieces by shape, texture, size, or color
- Sequence pieces by size (i.e., small, medium, large)
- Identify, repeat, extend, or create patterns
- Organize, classify, represent, and interpret data using Venn diagrams
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small Parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
Note: All-In-One Board depicted in above photo is sold separately.
- Age Range:
- 5 and Up
- Magnetic-backed sorting shapes in red, blue, and yellow:
- Rough (9 each of circles/squares/triangles/stars) -- 3 each small/medium/large
- Bumpy (9 each of circles/squares/triangles/stars) -- 3 each small/medium/large
- Smooth (9 each of circles/squares/triangles/stars) -- 3 each small/medium/large
- 9 Magnetic-backed sorting circles (constructed using 2 half circles) in a variety of colors (red, blue, yellow) and textures (rough, bumpy, smooth)
- Magnetic-backed attribute labels -- 2 each of the following:
- 400 black hook material dots 1/2-inch diameter, for optional application by the customer to the back of the magnetic shapes, sorting circles, and attribute labels, if planning to use the hook/loop material compatible surface.
- Product instructions (separate print and braille versions are provided)
- Storage/carrying box