Assistive Technology for Students Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired A Guide to Assessment
• An overview of the full range of assistive technology that students can use to manage information in print or electronic formats-whether they use vision, touch or hearing to access information.
• How to select appropriate tools and strategies.
• A structured process for conducting a technology assessment.
• Detailed assessment forms that can be used to determine students' technology needs and solutions to address them.
• Advice on writing up program recommendations based on assessment results.
• Reproducible, blank assessment forms.
- Sales Restriction:
Not available with Quota funds.
- Ike Presley and Frances Mary D?Andrea Ike Presley and Frances Mary DAndrea
- Original Publisher:
- AFB Press
- Publish Date:
Important: Because AFB Press Books are printed on demand, all sales are final.