Talking Typer for Windows
Help students make typing progress with this fun-to-use self-voicing software.
Talking Typer™ is a computer keyboarding and typing training software that speaks and displays lessons on screen. It includes drills, practice, and typing games and is adjustable to the student's level of skill and sight impairment.
Download a free demo of Talking Typer for Windows from this page: http://tech.aph.org/tt_info.htm. Click the Download link at the top of the page. See below to learn how to turn this demo into a full copy of Talking Typer.
Talking Typer for Windows Digital Download: D-03430-ED -- $79.00
New! Licenses now available for multiple machines at a reduced price. Click the Talking Typer Digital Download Licenses link below in the yellow box.
• PC running Windows® 98 or later
• 20MB disk space for software
• Internet Explorer® 4.01 or later
• Sound card and speakers
• CD-ROM drive
Two Ways to Order APH Software Products
- Order the CD-ROM via website, toll-free phone, or mail.
- Purchase the software through Digital Download. Download the demonstration version of the software from our website (http://tech.aph.org/). Then call our toll free number, (1-800-223-1839), and give us your credit card number. Within 24 hours, we will give you a code key that transforms your demo copy of the software into a full copy.
NOTE: Once CD-ROMs have been opened, they may only be returned if they are defective.