Test Ready Plus Reading, Book 5, Student Book Quick-Study Program
Test Ready: Plus Reading
This test prep series offers practice for today's standards-based assessments for grade levels 3 through 12.
Test Ready®: Plus Reading provides preparation and review, in as little as two weeks before testing day. It also provides a program of instruction and remediation.
Students practice test-taking skills for:
• Recalling information
• Constructing meaning
• Evaluating literary forms
• Interpreting fact & opinion
• Evaluating & extending meaning
Test Ready: Plus Reading is a review program that provides practice in test-taking skills in reading comprehension and open-ended writing tasks.
In just 14 days, students can be test ready with:
• Timed pretest to diagnose skills gaps
• Standards-based skill-specific lessons
• Timed mixed-practice post-test, mirroring pretest to show growth
- prepared for students by Deborah Adcock ; illustrated by Leslie Alfred McGrath
- Original Publisher:
- Curriculum Associates
- Grade Level: