Teacher's Pet™ software can be used by either teachers or parents to create accessible drills, practice exercises, or tests for students who are blind or visually impaired. This program allows the creation of both audio and large print tests. It can record test sessions to track student progress.
Download a free demo of Teacher's Pet from this page: http://tech.aph.org/tp_info.htm Click the Download link at the top of the page. See below to learn how to turn this demo into a full copy of Teacher's Pet.
Teacher's Pet: Digital Download: D-03460-ED -- $79.00
Requirements to Run
• PC running Windows® 98 or later
• Internet Explorer® 5.5 or later
• Sound card with speakers
• CD-ROM drive
• 30 MB hard disk space. (Add an additional 700 MB for high quality speech)
Two Ways to Order APH Software Products
- Order the CD-ROM via website, toll-free phone, or mail.
- Purchase the software through Digital Download. Download the demonstration version of the software from our website (http://tech.aph.org/). Then call our toll free number, (1-800-223-1839), and give us your credit card number. Within 24 hours, we will give you a code key that transforms your demo copy of the software into a full copy.
NOTE: Once CD-ROMs have been opened, they may only be returned if they are defective.