Early Braille Trade Books: TWiG Books Kit 2 - ON SALE
Young readers will be inspired by these emergent level nonfiction books about the natural world and everyday life. These books are easily integrated across the curriculum especially in science and social studies.
The Early Braille Trade Books Project combines commercially available books with braille labels for beginning readers. This kit includes books, braille labels, and access to an interactive website, please visit: http://tech.aph.org/ebt/
- Contracted or uncontracted braille labels
- Match books to a student based on braille knowledge
- The interactive website allows you to:
- Search for books by genre, core curriculum, or expanded core curriculum
- Access a book summary and activities designed for braille readers
- Maintain a listing and percentage of contractions learned by each student -- great for documentation at IEP meetings
- Share or transfer student records to other teachers
11 books, braille label packs, and a Quick Start Guide:
- Amazing Magnets
- Baby Animals at Home
- In the Rain Forest
- Our School
- Spider Legs
- To the Ocean
- Whisper and Shout
- Who Says?
Note: Customer applies the included braille labels. A user ID and password are required to access interactive website.
On sale! Available while supplies last.