Reclaiming Independence: Staying in the Driver's Seat When You No Longer Drive
Types of transportation covered:
• Rides with friends and family
• Public transportation
• Taxi cabs
• Paratransit services
• Air travel
Included Resource Guide contains information on:
- Medical issues and visual impairment
- Helpful services, instruction, and technology
- Transportation and strategies that promote success
- Resources, helpful agencies, organizations, and companies
The DVD features additional material and a narrated version of the Resource Guide. Menus are spoken aloud. Included Resource Guide is in large print, and on CD-ROM.
RELATED READING LINK: Scroll to the bottom of this page.
Note: This link will navigate you away from the APH shopping site.