Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program, Kindergarten, Student Kit - UEB
Kindergarten lessons include a selection to be read to the student, questions to discuss, and an activity for the child to complete. Textbooks are consumable.
- Age Range:
- 4 and Up
Features of Building on Patterns
- Groups of contractions are taught together when logical to do so.
- Easily confused letters and words are introduced at different times.
- Ideas for incorporating technology are given.
- Lessons are flexible and can be adapted to fit a given student or students.
- Enrichment activities are suggested for additional practice or homework.
- Read-aloud books to go along with the lesson are suggested.
- Punctuation is eliminated except for the capital at the kindergarten level and is introduced gradually thereafter.
Note: These links will navigate you away from the APH shopping site.