Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: First Grade: Unit 1 Teacher's Edition with Reference Volume
Not Far from Home
This Teachers Manual with Reference Volume is purchased separately from the First Grade: Unit 1 Student Kit - UEB.
IMPORTANT: Download the free UEB Teacher Supplement for each Teacher’s Edition here BOP First Grade Unit 1 UEB Teacher Supplement and use the information in the supplement to mark up your Teacher's Edition.
Now Includes Reference Volume!
The Reference Volume is packed full of features to help a teacher understand the program and teach a young braille reader:
- Background information and teaching philosophy
- Teaching guides for literacy, tactile graphics, and technology skills
- Detailed explanations of the unit sections
- Suggested additional materials from APH
- Index of skills and concepts taught at this level
- Master lists of new reading words, braille contractions, Dolch words, and more!
- Unit Check-ups/Assessments (includes timed tests)
Note: The Reference Volume continues to be available separately.
NEW! Handy Overview of Building on Patterns: Visit our new Building on Patterns overview pages to quickly find BOP Themes, Features, & Samples; Teaching Components (including Scope and Sequence charts); Ordering Information; Teacher Resources; and more! http://www.aph.org/building-on-patterns/
- Age Range:
- 6 and Up
- Grade Level:
Note: These links will navigate you away from the APH shopping site.